- The “Who’s Super?” trading card for Mind Meddlini and Takecare.
- Test tubes of the black plague.
- A lightning bolt bazooka.
- Bulging bicep beans.
- A watch with a special dial that sends a signal to your parents’ brains and makes them say ‘yes’ to whatever you ask for. It’s called a Gotcha watch.
- A master key which will unlock any door.
- The book: ‘Hypnotizing Heroes to be Horrendously Hideous’.
- An app that is secretly downloaded onto the mobiles/computers of your enemies and lets out a bloodcurdling scream when they least expect it. Great in the middle of the night.
What do you think I should ask for?
(Writer slave says – If you are under 16 you must ask permission from your mum, dad or guardian to leave a message.)