- Ban school and make playing computer games and watching TV good for you. I’d have infinity plus one TV channels to choose from.
- Send people I don’t like through a black hole.
- Have my secret lair inside the Statue of Liberty’s torch.
- Tell my mum and dad when they must go to bed. And it’s not very late!
- Time travel in my very own TARDIS, so I can repeat really fun things.
- Vaporise everything that’s pink.
- Turn my teachers into slaves. And they’d have to carry heavy school bags around all day and stand outside in the cold during their coffee break.
- Have a mountain made of cake for my birthday. With at least twenty metres of icing. And chocolate. A lot of chocolate.
- Use a mind control consol on Chill (a senior year boy at St Viper’s, who keeps trying to turn me into a frozen fish finger) and his gang of bullies. I’d make them pick their noses, slap their own faces and pour porridge onto their heads.
- Make everything free for me, Stretch, Wolfgang and Shrink, because we’re awesome villains.
What would you do?
(Writer slave says – To leave a message you will need to provide an email address and your first name. If you are under 16 you must ask permission from your mum, dad or guardian.)